Dec 10, 2019
In this podcast, Heather speaks with Brent Stockwell, Assistant
City Manager, City of Scottsdale about his leadership style, his
development and use of a personal purpose statement and a way he
fell short in his leadership role and admitted his mistakes.
- Create a personal mission statement to keep you focused
- A leader’s key responsibility is to model great behavior.
- Take responsibility for actions and do everything you can to
make things right
- Help others be ok to fail and learn and grow from it
- Be approachable
- Be passionate
- Be open to sharing all you have. Don’t hoard.