Apr 23, 2019
In the episode, Heather speaks with Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight
about his leadership style in the context of his company’s values,
a time when he was not the best leaders he could be and he gives us
all some great words to wisdom.
- Commit to learning everyday and realize that we all start at
the beginning in our leadership
- Create environments of psychological safety
- Treat others as they would want to be treated.
- Bring your inner kid to work everyday
- Remember all of the different frames or “customers” you need to
serve. Don’t just be single-minded.
- Be transparent and vulnerable
- Learn from other leaders, but do YOU the best you can
- Do things now despite your ability to scale them later. This
might be your only chance.
You will really enjoy this one!