Jan 8, 2019
In this episode, Heather speakers with Judith Scimone, Director
of Talent Management at Google. This was a rich conversation
focused on Judith’s foundational beliefs about the role of e
leader, her brilliance when connecting with her global team and a
lightbulb moment when she was not the best leader she could be.
- In order to really understand what someone is good at, you must
- Leadership is ensuring everyone can bring their best selves to
- Don’t wait to receive a mission. Rather, bring your own
personal mission to any work you do
- Leaders find a way to get their people closer to their own
- Is it better to risk a disconnection with the organization, or
just be vulnerable enough not to be perfect?
Don’t miss this one!