Oct 30, 2018
In this podcast episode, Heather speaks with Mareo McCracken,
about his leadership journey, the unexpected story that served as a
catalyst for his current leadership mindset and shares a pearl of
- New leaders often seek control when they are new to their
- Real leaders help others see the vision, want to follow it and
empower their people to do something about it
- Leadership is giving people courage to try something new
- Leaders need to be led as well
- Leaders must be more active in the lives of the people they
- Leaders need to be focused on others and not themselves.
- How well you lead is determined how good your conversations are
with your people.
- Take time to get to know your people
- If you are thinking about yourself first, you are starting on
the wrong foot
These are just some of the takeaways from this rich
conversation. Listen in!